At Chris Elaine we value your business and understand that shopping online is sometimes difficult and we want you to be satisfied with your purchase. Please inspect your order to determine if you received the correct size and style and contact us immediately to resolve any issues you may have with your purchase.
You have 14 business days from receipt of delivery to return lingerie that does not fit
If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns will not be processed for goods that have been washed, altered or worn.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Some health and personal care items
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not meet hygiene and health standards.
- Merchandise must be unworn and in its’ original condition and returned in original packaging with all tags attached.
- Merchandise must be returned with your original order receipt attached and a Return Merchandise Authorization (Contact Chris Elaine via email or website contact with name, address, invoice, item details and reason for return. Instructions will be given on how to return your product depending on the reason for the return).
- Panties and earrings are non-returnable due to hygiene and health reasons, unless defective or wrong product.
- Shipping is non-refundable unless merchandise is faulty or wrongly described (Consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance).
- Refunds will be issued by the same method as to which the item was paid.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. Once approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
We exchange or replace items if they are defective or damaged. Our customers have 30 days to report defective items. Returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization. Contact us for further instructions.
If no attempt to contact Chris Elaine via telephone, email or website Contact regarding damaged or missing items, your order will be considered correct and complete.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
Contact Us or send an email to obtain an RMA number.
Still Have A Question?
Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.